BEFORE YOU READ ON, PLEASE CLICK HERE TO HELP US MAKE THE POLICE BRING BRETT JOSEPH TO JUSTICE FOR 10+ YEARS OF CRIME!
Do you recognise this man?
His real name is Brett Joseph, but he goes by many different names – you may know him/may have know him as Brett Jay, Brett Ingham, Brett White, Brett Inglis, Brett James, James Brett, Brett Jones, Brett Williams, Reg Brett, Brett Hunter Baillieu Joseph, Brett Johnson, Brett Armstrong, Brett Star, Brett Kepitis, Brett Baillieu, Brett Macdermid, Hunter Baillieu, Matty Johnson, Hunter Joseph, Brett Joseph Ingham Macdermid, Locky Christian, Lockley Christian, Brett Goodman, Brett McLaughlin or Brett Clarke – or maybe you know him by a different name that I am not yet aware of. Or maybe you know him from one of his many business names – King Ranch Australia, King Ranch Australia Pty Ltd, Joseph Pastoral Co, Joseph Pastoral, B J Joseph, Brett Joseph Pastoral, Joseph Pastoral, Hunter Valley Pastoral, Hunter Valley Pastoral Co, Hunter Pastoral, Hunter Pastoral Co – or maybe, again, you know him from a business name that I am not yet aware of!
But here is the thing about this man – whatever or whoever he has told you he is is probably not true. In fact, it is probably so far from true that you wouldn’t believe it!
Here is the truth about Brett Joseph – things that I know for sure:
- His name is Brett Joseph;
- He is from Mudgee, NSW and his parents still live there;
- His parents are Wayne and Cheryl, and he is an only child;
- His father worked for many years in the mines and his mother as a cleaner. She is now a lollipop lady at a Mudgee school and he a bus driver;
- He went to Mudgee High School – where his favourite subject was drama (funny that – he is quite a good actor);
- He has no tertiary education – despite claiming to be an agronomist and a vet;
- He has been kicked out of a number of colleges and universities – Tocal Ag College, Charles Sturt University Orange Campus, The University of New England and The University of Tasmania – that I know of!
- The reasons he has been kicked out of those institutions include lying, cheating, stealing, impersonating other people and faking admission letters – again, that I know of;
- He has, for a number of years, claimed to be a research agronomist for Bayer – claiming to be partially responsible for the development of Bayer’s Roundup resistant canola. In truth, he has never worked for Bayer as an agronomist and has not had a job for a number of years;
- In 2012, A Current Affair did a story on him – detailing how he ripped St Vincent’s Hospital off to the tune of some $12 million and put offers on multi-million dollar properties in Sydney (which he then never dream of paying for) – all while using the name of a man from his home town of Mudgee;
- Neither him nor any member of his family have ever owned a single hair on a single race horse – let alone a Cox Plate or Melbourne Cup Winning racehorse. He does not own a single hair champion mare Winx or stallion Preferment (those horses are owned by the family of one of his previous partners), champion gelding Kingston Town or stallion Octagonal – despite his claims that he is the owner or part owner of each of those horses;
- Neither he or his family have any affiliation whatsoever with King Ranch or King Ranch Australia – despite his claims to the contrary;
- He does not have millions of dollars, nor is he the heir to millions of dollars. If he is lucky he may inherit his parent’s modest house in Mudgee;
- He is certainly not not building a rural property empire for his family;
- He does not own any farms – especially not Corynnia Station, which is owned by my family and has been since the early 1980’s;
- He does not own any planes or helicopters – let alone a 20 seater and 8 seater private jet and a Cessna 172 which he “flies himself”. The Cessna actually belongs to my father – and he waited for 30 years to get it;
- He is a convicted fraud – in March 2016 he was arrested on outstanding warrants for obtaining goods by deception;
- He has been targeting women across Australia for at least 10 years – a lot of the time through online dating sites – pretending to be the man of their dreams – all while sucking them dry financially, emotionally abusing them and then leaving them high and dry with broken hearts;
- He has been ripping off businesses across Australia for at least 10 years – booking up things to accounts that he has not been authorised to do, paying for things with cheques that he knew would bounce and buying things from clearing sales and then taking the goods without paying;
- He is also partial to men – having profiles on gaymatchmaker.com, matching with men on Tinder and having “dated” men in the past – which means that neither men or women are safe from him;
- He is not nursing a broken heart and recovering from a string of bad relationships – in fact, he is the one has been breaking hearts across Australia for many years;
- He is a cheat, a liar, a conman and a fraud. He takes advantage of his victim’s weaknesses, takes everything he can from them (plus a bit more) and then leaves them – most of the time broken hearted and with a terrible mess to clean up;
- HE IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHOULD YOU LET HIM INTO YOUR LIFE!
So, you may ask -how is a man like this not in jail? That is a very good question. Unfortunately, Brett Joseph has spent the majority of his life “playing the system”. From claiming “mental illness” to threatening suicide to avoiding authorities – Brett Joseph has done it all! I have had countless people contact me since I started my crusade to expose Brett – their stories of what he has done and how he has managed to avoid being brought to account are astounding!
So what is my story ? You can read the long version by clicking here, but here is the short version: I was in a relationship with Brett Joseph for 6 months. We met on Tinder in March 2016 and we started a whirlwind relationship on 2 April 2016. I thought that he was everything I had been looking for for such a long time. He was loving, he had the same interests and passions as me, he was educated, he wanted to make a life in the country , he wanted children, he loved my family and, most importantly, he loved me just the way I was – he was literally everything I had dreamed of – or so I though! Luckily for me, our relationship ended abruptly on 1 September 2016 when I kicked Brett out of my house after learning exactly who and what he was.
Since that day I have learned a great deal about Brett. I have learnt about the tens, if not hundreds of individuals and businesses that he has scammed and conned over the past 10+ years. I have learnt about the broken hearts that he has left in his wake. I have learnt about his criminal activities as well as the things that he has done that should be criminal. I have learnt about the women who have been victimized by this man and who have not shared their stories – often because they were too scared, embarrassed, scarred or broken to do so.
Everything I have learnt since the day I found out just who Brett was has started a fire in me. It is a fire that has given me the drive to put a stop to Brett Joseph’s horrendous behaviour once and for all. He has gotten away with too much for too long – and it is time for that to stop. It is time for the manipulation and the lies to stop. It is time for his parent’s to stop trying to condone his behaviour and blame it on “mental illness”. It is time for his victims to band together and stand up to him and bring him to account for everything that he has done. It is time for law enforcement to properly investigate this man and bring him to account for his criminal activities. It is time for everyone to be aware of exactly who he is and what he has done – whether that be by way of social media, mainstream media or word of mouth.
It is time to make the world a place where Brett Joseph’s face is recognised everywhere he goes so that he is unable to get away with the things that he has gotten away with for so long! Knowledge is power – and my goal is to give you all the knowledge you need in case his man walks into your life, the life of someone you love, the life of a colleague, or even when you see him walking down the street one day with some poor girl who is, more than likely, another victim!