So I have just checked the Facebook page and website stats for the last week. And they are nothing short of amazing! I’m so happy that my message is still spreading and that the warning about Brett is getting out to so many people!
So, this week:
- A total of 147,108 views of the website and 71,141 visitors to the page – that’s 59,670 views 30,176 visitors since this time last week!
- 1,000 shares of thehttps://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fstopconmanandfraudbrettjoseph%2Fposts%2F346485112364134&width=500” target=”_blank”>’My Story’ post on the Facebook page.
- A total of 2,868 likes of the Facebook page.
Thankyou for all your help and support. Please keep helping me to stop Brett Joseph!
While I was cleaning out some of the things that Brett left here after I booted him I found a stack of business cards – and I mean 100+. So I decided to send an email to each and every one of those people or businesses – and this is what I said:
“I have recently found your business card (in a pile of 100+ business cards) while going through some things that my ex-partner, a man by the name of Brett Joseph, left at my home when I booted him out 3 weeks ago when I found out that he was a convicted fraud and a con man (amongst many other things).
You may know him or may have had dealings with him while he was using one of his many aliases – Brett Jay, Brett Jones, Brett Johnson, Brett Ingham, Brett Kepitis, Brett Inglis, Brett Williams, Brett James, James Brett, Reg Brett, Hunter Joseph, Hunter Baillieu, Brett Joseph Ingham Macdermid, Brett Armstrong, Brett Star, Brett White, Tom Waterhouse, Lockley Christian, Matty Johnson or many business names – King Ranch Australia, King Ranch Australia Pty Ltd, Joseph Pastoral, Joseph Pastoral Co, Hunter Valley Pastoral Co, B J Joseph, Brett Joseph Pastoral. He has, for many years, also claimed to be an agronomist for Bayer – which he is not and has never been.
The reason for my email is to warn you that his man is a criminal and a con artist and has left a trail of destruction across the country of years. He has ripped off many businesses (mostly in rural areas) during that time and has also targeted young women (again, mostly in rural areas) and bled them dry too.
You can find more information by visiting https://stopbrettjoseph.com/, https://www.facebook.com/stopconmanandfraudbrettjoseph/ and http://aca.nine.com.au/article/9165953/love-rat-imposter.
If you have had dealings with this man then please either contact me or, if those dealings are in any way criminal, please make a statement with your local police. I understand that a lot of businesses write off smaller losses, but there is now an active investigation relating to this man, so it is vital that every criminal offence, no matter how small, is reported. If every business or person who has experienced some sort of criminal behaviour at the hands of Brett reports one criminal activity then I am certain that that there will be something the Police can do to bring him to account for all he has gotten away with for so many years.
If you are lucky enough to have not had any dealings with Brett then I would appreciate you forwarding this email to as many people and businesses as possible. If as many people as possible get the message about who Brett is and what he is capable of. They may have had dealings with him to report or it may help to stop them from becoming another of Brett’s victims in the future.
This morning I received a message from another girl who Brett was cheating on me with. It’s just like water off a duck’s back now and every time I receive another message I’m just like “oh – another one”.
But this morning’s message takes Brett’s tally to 23 girls and 2 boys – THAT IS 25 PEOPLE HE WAS CHEATING ON ME WITH!
At best he was talking to them (not just normal talking – I mean inappropropriate or explicit talking – talking that you wouldn’t do with a person that you just wanted to be friends with). At worst he was sleeping with them. Now I understand that not everyone’s definition of cheating is the same as mine. For some people it is a purely physical thing. For others it is an emotional thing too. In my book, cheating is doing any or all of of these things when you have a partner. These are just some of the things that Brett did to me while we were together that I consider to be cheating:
- Talking to other girls/boys on dating sites;
- Messaging girls/boys and saying that you and your girlfriend are “rocky” and that you are “discreetly seeing what else is out there”;
- Sending pictures of your appendage to other girls/boys;
- Receiving compromising pictures from other girls/boys’
- Telling other girls that you see them as your future wife;
- Making plans to visit other girls/boys for dates and/or to stay with them;
- Telling other girls/boys that you want to build a life with them;
- Denying that you have a partner – even when specifically questioned about who I was (often he told people that I was his “good friend” or “office manager”);
- Having active profiles on and actively using Tinder, gaymatchmaker, grindr, POF or any other dating website;
- Actively seeking out other people on social media to be anything more than a friend;
- Any intimate act with any other person – from kissing and beyond!
So – 25 in a month! Maybe by Christmas we will hit the big 100!
I have opened up a Twitter account to try to help spread my message even further. If you have Twitter please check out my account and follow me – @stopbrettjoseph
I have had a few people contact me to ask how they can watch the A Current Affair story if they are overseas. Unfortunately the video on the A Current Affair website can only be watched in Australia.
But it’s ok – I have fixed the problem! If you are not in Australia and would like to watch the video, you can do so by clicking here.